Genesis10 is currently seeking a Data Analyst with our client in their New York location. This is a 6 month + contract position .
- Assist the regional Sales Strategy & Operations team with data validations and complex analysis related to the overall compensation workflow
- Synthesize large sets of data across multiple systems to make informed decisions on steps to improve and ensure data accuracy
- Lead and finetune operational audits to ensure data accuracy for the overall Sales organization
- Work closely with large ecosystem partners outside of Sales Strategy & Operations to maintain data quality and execute on all month-end steps to deliver accurate compensation
- Help identify and drive operational efficiencies on existing processes, reducing waste and adding value to existing processes and workflows
- Work with multiple stakeholder partners to discuss path to improvement and build execution plan
- Act like an owner in performing day-to-day operational tasks
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of experience in finance, sales operations, business operations, or an analytical/operational role
- Experience gathering and interpreting data.
- Project management experience with multiple stakeholders prioritizing and delegating projects/tasks.
- Experience and high levels of proficiency in dealing with large sets of data and modelling on MS excel
- Clear communication skills: ability to communicate the complex in simple, digestible formats
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
- SQL experience: ability to understand and edit SQL scripts/queries
- Ability to leverage numbers and insights to influence & drive sound decision making
- Ability to not only perform complex data driven tasks, but also understand business drivers behind it
- Experience in communicating effectively and presenting to a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to build strong partnerships and collaborate with stakeholders
- Motivation to stand out from the crowd, disrupting the norm to help the business win
- Ability to effectively solve complex problems from high priority strategic initiatives
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V “