Packaging Data Analyst / Packaging Administrator
Peterborough OR Huntingdon available
Up to 32k
Monday Friday day shift
My client is a leading Food manufacturer who aim to be the biggest and best in their sector. Due to unprecedented growth over the last couple of years they are on the lookout for a Packaging data analyst / Packaging Analyst to join their operations division.
The role will be incredibly diverse, incorporating both analytical and IT skills.
Responsibilities will include
- Provide reporting to demonstrate improvements made in terms of recyclability across our product portfolio and areas for improvement, inc. Percentage of their packaging that is recyclable kerbside, front-of-store, or not currently recyclable
- Calculate total plastic packaging and amount containing >30% recycled content
- Maintain database of packaging per stock code including material, weight and % recycled content
- Calculate figures required for regulatory reporting including packaging on imports and packagingused
- Complete due diligence checks in line with government requirements
My client is open to backgrounds, however the ideal candidate would be very analytical, with good IT literacy (including excel)and with a very keeneye for detail. The training on offer is superb, so the willingness to progress and develop is also paramount. Some experience within the food, FMCG, Packaging or manufacturing industry would be beneficial but certainly not a prerequisite.
Click apply now!