We are Together – Proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester. Established in 1974, we employ over 700 colleagues.
A specialist lender offering a range of mortgage and secured loan products to individuals and businesses, who are typically underserved by mainstream lenders. We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities which make our customers' financial ambitions accessible.
Over 47 years of successful trading has positioned Together as a market leader, thanks to a common-sense approach to lending.
Together is a business that never stands still, providing an exciting place to work for individuals who deliver to a high-standard and embrace change.
We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst (internal title) to join our marketing team on a permanent basis.
Salary 40,000 – 60,000 (neg) plus bonus and benefits.
- Responsible for 'telling the story' around how all of our marketing channels work together, attribute one another and can work independently and communicate their benefit in clear and inspiring ways to influence decision making
- Monitor all Marketing activity against agreed KPIs, develop performance metrics, understand consumer behaviour and insights and provide timely data to help drive marketing decisions
- Responsible for tracking, reporting, and analysing the performance of marketing activities, ad-hoc reporting requests, and development/automation of regular reports
- Able to identify and communicate business insights to key stakeholders to inform future marketing decisions
- Report on all marketing KPIs (brand reputation, brand awareness, engagement, conversion) across all audiences
- Manage data outputs across all marketing functions including creating marketing funnel, drop outs and areas for improvement to support business decsisions
- Support the development and tracking / reporting of a clear attribution model
- Analyse user engagement and traffic through all digital channels (PPC, SEO, Direct, Referral, Display, Social, Reviews, Email etc)
- Analyse media coverage sentiment, messaging, volume and reach.
- Identify and deliver new ways to improve efficiencies in reporting and current processes
- Sustain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring strong collaboration, and clear communication of any performance issues
- Support the team with required reports (automated and manual), tracking implementation, and data/insight requests
- Support Marketing Managers with relevant data for annual, quarterly and monthly sales forecasting, and KPIs
- Work with Digital Analyst to report onsite funding through Digital Direct, Digital Marketing and Marketing activity and the effectiveness of the channels as a whole
- Work with Digital Analyst to ensure all onsite tracking (via GTM and Response Tap) is in place and working correctly
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in the use of data and advanced analytical methods
- Demonstrable experience as a Data Analyst, preferably working in a Marketing team or with Marketing stakeholders with a track record of producing data-driven insights and recommendations to various stakeholders
- Demonstrable hands-on experience of Business Intelligence / data visualisation tools (Power BI, Tableau etc)
- Intermediary to advanced Excel knowledge (V Lookup, pivot tables, macros)
- Database querying and manipulation through the use of data cubes / SQL
- Proven experience of using Digital Marketing platforms, such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Search Console , Google tag manager, Google Data studio, Response Tap and SEMRush analytics
- Reputational consultancy measurement
- Brand measurement
- Channel measurement
- CRM measurement including email/campaign effectiveness
- Digital Marketing measurement (PPC, SEO, Aggregators, Affiliates)
- Knowledge of reviews platforms (Feefo, TrustPilot and Google)
- Knowledge of social media reporting tools (platforms and Social Sprout)
- Knowledge of media coverage analysis tools (Kantar, Vuelio, Meltwater)
- Marketing experience
- Understanding how onsite tags should fire/GTM
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Experience of statistical analysis and reporting software (SAS, SAP, Power BI etc)
- Excellent analytical skills and a high degree of business acumen
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability in handling concurrent projects with attention to detail and accuracy
We offer a range of company benefits, including shared reward scheme, discretionary bonus, 26 days holiday plus your Birthday – entitlement increases over time, holiday purchase scheme, matched pension contribution, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, access to company's holiday homes, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where possible we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
*please note that all successful applicants will undergo relevant employment reference, financial and criminal record checks.