A globally leading sports betting and prop trading firm are looking for Data and Quant Analysts to join their highly agile, London-based team. Working on vast data sets, the successful Data Analyst will be manipulating massive amounts of data from a variety of unstructured sources and will be applying statistical analysis and quantitative modelling. As a Data and Quant analyst, you'll be working in Python and SQL, along with applying your skills in mathematics, physics and statistics.
- BSc in STEM subject – Maths, Statistics, Physics or Computer Science preferred
- Some technical experience with Python and/or SQL
- Keen interest in sports is beneficial
Skills that are nice to have, but not required:
- Programming experience in python and/ or another OO language
- MSc/PhD level education
- Experience working on statistical analysis of large data sets
- Competitive salary and bonus structure for London market
- Highly agile team and technical environment
- Work alongside some of the brightest analysts, quants and engineers in London
If you're interested in Data Analytics or Quant Analytics positions in London, please get in touch!