Data Analyst II
Duration- 8 Months
Remote- within driving distance to Seattle.
(Must be able to work on W2)
This position will be responsible for:
- Work with developers, business and accounting staff to resolve open issues, identify processes improvements and track progress to completion.
- Provide user operational support and respond to data and research queries from management team.
- Track open issues and research requests, providing regular status to management.
- Provide financial operations support for accounting and lines of business in order to complete reconciliation of financial accounts.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Background in accounting, finance, or the payments industry
- Experience dealing with large datasets
- SQL Intermediate to Advanced
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to identify and resolve data inconsistencies
- Ability to present information and analysis clearly and concisely
- Very strong written and oral communication skills , Accounting skills are a plus .
- Working with large amount of data & project management.