Location: Salem, NH
Description: Data Analyst II
Job Description: This Data Analyst will be charged with creating and delivering actionable insights that influence business decisions in the areas of strategy, business planning, KPI development, and new/existing initiatives for analysis and operational optimization. Candidate will use statistical analyses to identify drivers and create strategic recommendations.
- Conduct advanced analysis based on provided requirements, utilizing extremely large datasets and complex business requirements that typically involves multiple analytical techniques to drive meaningful change on KPIs and objectives established by the stakeholder.
- Assist to shape and providing additional value. Incorporate standard best practices for industry measurement and KPIs, gauging statistical significance.
- Gather data through advanced querying across multiple platforms and demonstrating an understanding what is necessary for scripts to return relevant data while maintaining performance tuning and best practices
- Demonstrate ownership in data gathering source choices and methodology
- Execute validation checks, including data element inconsistencies, working with leadership to design and implement solutions; also checking against standard business trends to identify outliers
- Produces an often-complex collection of reports, graphs, summaries and presentations that convey analytic results in an easy to understand and storied manner and align with business needs.
- Maintain a focus on flow and context, ensuring analysis provides insights that tie to visuals and speaks to drivers and business strategy shifts where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a data and analytics role.
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
- Advanced Excel skills. Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Contact: [email protected]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com