Graduate Data Analyst – Nelson
Your new company
a telecommunication company that offers a range of communications products designed to meet the needs of organisations requiring voice, SMS, interconnect and other communication capabilities
Your new role
The Traffic Analyst will assist the business in optimizing routing over least cost routing tables and assist in margin & revenue growth. The role shall support all functions of the Traffic Management dept. To provide detailed analysis for retail products on trends of calls, quality, supplier stats & projections.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in Telecoms is desirable but not essential as training will be given.
- An interest in data analysis or a degree in statistics, mathematics or a related subject involving maths is desirable but not essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft MS packages.
- Good Analytical skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Ability to use own initiative
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary up to £24,000 – chance of progression in the role and bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.