Data Analyst – Global Performance Reporting
Make a difference every day!
Invesco is driven by a pure focus on investment. It’s all we do. We focus on doing work that matters and being a firm that gives a voice to every employee. In fact, we make a promise to our clients and each other to create greater possibilities together. We’re looking for people who have fresh perspectives. Who can come together to share ideas, listen and challenge each other to achieve better solutions for our clients.
As part of the global Performance Measurement, Analytics and Reporting (“PMAR”) organization, our team provides comprehensive investment performance and analytics business intelligence to help Invesco understand its fund results relative to peers and indexes. Our key stakeholders include Investments, Marketing, Senior Management and Fund Boards.
We’re searching for our next Data Analyst with focus on Global Performance Reporting. You will use tools including Alteryx, SQL and Excel daily to efficiently source / integrate data and calculate statistics.
In addition, you will be involved in:
- Identifying opportunities to streamline existing business processes by automating recurring and ad-hoc analyses into stable, repeatable reports, metrics, and dashboards.
- Leveraging automated tools to efficiently source, cleanse, merge data and calculate analytics.
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyse, and interpret anomalies and patterns in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and resolution of trends and solve issues.
- Building, maintaining, and improving accurate interactive dashboards and static reports that are easily absorbed by colleagues with varying data literacy to empower decision making.
- Evaluating output to ensure meets partner requirements and summarise key findings.
- Building and maintaining local data models as needed while subsequently partnering with Technology engineers to transition to firm-wide data repositories as processes become mature.
- Supporting projects to test and reconcile statistics in data repositories, having a clear understanding of requirements, legacy/future methodologies and reconcile to source system.
- Advising on the latest data tools & techniques and new features available in the latest releases of the tools we currently use.
You’ll need to have strong Data wrangling skills (e.g. data sourcing, integrating and calculating statistics using Alteryx, SQL & Excel). Previous experience of the investment industry, investment performance, analytics statistics and related would be helpful. Experience partnering with IT engineers to design data repositories and pipelines desirable.
You have know-how in creating interactive dashboards and static format reports that are insightful yet concise leveraging tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Crystal Reports and/or Excel. You are passionate about data and turning into information. You can optimally manage multiple deadlines and have a strong attention to detail.
You are an independent self-starter, positive can-do attitude that overcomes challenges and barriers. You are experienced in creating interactive dashboards and static format reports that are insightful yet concise leveraging tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Crystal Reports and/or Excel. You are passionate about data and turning into information. You can optimally manage multiple deadlines and have a strong attention to detail. You are an independent self-starter, positive can-do attitude that overcomes challenges and barriers.
The good stuff
- We have an outstanding benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Company-provided healthcare
- 26 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Generous pension provisions
- Income protection
- Health and wellness benefits
- Volunteering days
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
Our commitment to you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. As part of Invesco’s commitment to ensuring our teams have the broad range of experiences and backgrounds required to promote diversity of thought, and to maintaining a positive, engaging work environment, we champion flexible working.
Please feel free to discuss flexible working options with us.
Our commitment to the community and environmental, social and governance investing
We partner with charitable organisations globally to make an impact in the communities where we live and work. Our people are encouraged to support the charities they feel most passionate about. We are also committed to environmental, social and governance (ESG) investing. We serve our clients in this space as a trusted partner both on specific responsible investment product strategies as well as part of our commitment to deliver a superior investment experience.
We’re proud to be a firm that achieves more together. One that is focused on doing work that matters. One that gives a voice to every employee. One that genuinely cares. By coming together to share our ideas, listen, and challenge each other’s perspectives, we get to better solutions for our clients.
Our ambition is high. By working smart and supporting one another, we can continuously push ourselves to grow. We all have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our business, our industry and our clients’ lives.
Let’s create greater possibilities together!
People with disabilities:
We want to give all our candidates the best opportunity to shine. If you need any adjustments to be made during the application and selection process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, the job you are interested in, and the type of adjustment you need.
Invesco has an in-house recruitment team, which focuses on sourcing great candidates directly. Invesco will not accept unsolicited resumes from agency or search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired. When we do use agencies, we have a PSL in place, so please do not contact hiring managers directly.
This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork – LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals,
students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.