My client are a global marketing agency who predominantly specialise in Print and POS premiums. The business currently operates in over 60 countries across the world and partner with some of the globes most recognised brands. They are looking to recruit a Data Analyst based in Basingstoke.
The role will be responsible for:
- Analysing and interpreting transactional data to support value added strategies to sit behind client Print & POSM activations.
- Working with the Commercial and Client Services Team to clarify project specifications in support of monthly savings report creation.
- Successfully delivering multiple identified projects to agreed timelines.
- Providing regular project updates to the Regional Account Director / Client Services and quickly escalate concerns over project timelines and deliverables.
- Support the successful implementation of defined Print & POSM strategies (e.g. catalogues) across the Client Services Teams.
- Support ad hoc reporting needs where necessary and feed agreed scope and requirements into Regional Account Director.
- To assist in collating data for client audits – where applicable.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong track record of project management within marketing execution sector or similar
- Ideally specific Print & POSM sector experience
- Strong analytical background related to analysis of transactional data.
- Working within a tight team that has a track record of delivering results.
- Working within a larger organisation with demands to engage across multiple and diverse business activities.
- Working within a pressured environment driven by tight time lines and a need to deliver results
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please apply today.
DCS Recruitment and all associated companies are committed to creating a working environment where diversity is celebrated and everyone is treated fairly, regardless of gender, gender identity, disability, ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marital or transgender status, age, or nationality