Enjoy what you and be a part of a team that saves lives!
Remedi SeniorCare is an innovative long-term care pharmacy provider. We enable Skilled Nursing facilities and Assisted Living communities to provide exceptional person-centered care to seniors and achieve better business results.
We deliver technology-enabled pharmacy services with PAXIT®, the proprietary 24-hour, unit-dose medication administration system. With a long history of providing cost-effective and highly accurate pharmacy medication pass services to long-term care facilities, our team supports more than 80,000 residents across 30 states and the District of Columbia. We take pride in helping our customers achieve higher levels of accuracy and quality in medication delivery while reducing unnecessary waste and cost.
Each of our 12 pharmacies reflects our dedication to innovation and world-class employee experience with the utmost focus on safety.
Reporting to the Chief Legal Officer, this role is responsible for serving as the subject matter expert for Legal, Regulatory, Compliance and Human Resource Analytics along with providing efficient and effective business analysis support to the Legal, HR and Compliance teams. This includes VBA and Microsoft Word field programming, data integrity, tool management and data analysis for various applications in support of Legal, Regulatory, Compliance and HR areas (including, Microsoft VBA, Mailmerge, Powerpoint, Excel, HRIS, LMS, ATS and market data tools).
The incumbent will provide operations and project support as needed to the Legal, Regulatory, Compliance and HR administration areas. Essential qualities necessary to be effective in this role include a collaborative/resourceful mindset, professional demeanor, discretion in dealing with confidential information and creative thinking skills.
Primary duties of this role will include:
- Work with Chief Legal Officer and business users to define and analyze problems and align the most suitable technical/process/data solutions
- Assist in data management, documentation, training, general initiatives to support Legal, Regulatory, Compliance and HR initiatives
- Provide analytical support and manage analytics tools for Legal, Regulatory, Compliance and HR administration areas including: contract databases, contract automation, excel databases, HRIS, ADP, LMS, dashboards, update processes, documentation and training
- Create and publish reports from various information systems for Legal, Regulatory, Compliance and HR and executive leadership teams.
- Lead or participate in ad hoc special Legal, Regulatory, Compliance and HR projects
- Very strong analysis and process orientation skills and use of technology for efficiency
- Must have strong knowledge of data structure/systems and project management skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills with solid business acumen and time management ability
- Very strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel, general programming experience, use of SharePoint and cloud-based systems
- Preferred, but not required: prior experience with Institutional Pharmacy Systems (Sharepoint, QLIK, Framework Docutrack) and Payroll Systems (ADP/WorkforceNow)
- Hybrid (on-site and remote) work environment possible