Esme Learning is transforming the future of digital learning through AI. Leveraging over 15 years of cognitive research, Esme Learning courses deliver an immersive and collaborative executive learning experience with some of the best universities in the world.
Each course blends high-production-quality video, live simulations, interactive media, and small group exercises with top learning design principles. Through Esme Learnings rapidly growing portfolio of courses, executives gain technical skills and learn business best practices from experts across a wide range of frontier fields, including fintech, cybersecurity, health ventures and spacetech.
Were at the forefront of whats next for education.
Who Were Looking For
Esme Learning seeks a Data Analyst to join our Learner Data Analytics team on a fixed term contract between June 2022 and February 2023, with potential to transition into a permanent role.
Were looking for someone who is innovative, enjoys a challenge and is a keen problem solver. The ideal candidate understands how to design and operate within a complex data ecosystem. The role focuses on translating learner data into actionable insights across all areas of the organization in order to create spectacular learning experiences.
- Analyze data across multiple sources to identify trends and insights that help improve our learner experience, learner recruitment and retention efforts.
- Create visualizations and digestible end of course reports that tell a story of our learners' experiences for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Design, build, and maintain self-service dashboards for various departments and partners.
- Design, build and improve upon Qualtrics surveys and reports.
- Assist with ad hoc requests for data and analysis to drive key decisions.
- Identify and suggest process improvements to help us scale.
- 5+ years experience in a related data analytics or business intelligence role
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- A degree in a related field
- Demonstrated SQL experience querying large-scale datasets
- Strong experience using Tableau to present data in a visually engaging and insightful manner
- Ability to communicate analysis and findings clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with user-level data
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong Tableau, Excel/Google Sheets
- SQL experience
- Experience with educational data preferred
- Some Python experience is a plus
Values & Culture
- Respect & Accountability: Takes pride in work, welcomes differing perspectives, works diligently to identify and solve issues
- Experimental/Innovation Focus: Curious, willing to try new things, learns from previous experiences
- Collaborative: Shares what they know, seeks out counsel from others, understands how contributions fit into the bigger picture
- Integrity & Trust: Reliable, communicates risks once they are known, adapts and changes course when needed, acknowledges mistakes
- Customer-centric: Focuses on product excellence where learning is the guiding principle. Committed to helping to create meaningful and enjoyable learning experiences
About The Opportunity
- The contract is for 8 months starting in June 2022 to cover the current Senior Data Analyst who goes on Parental Leave in July 2022.
- Expectation is to work 40 hrs per week. Potential to convert to benefits-eligible full-time work at the end of the contract.
- The position is fully remote, working closely with team members based on the East Coast of the US.
- Make an impact on a small but mighty data team in a passionate, growing, global organization.
- Working with, and growing with an amazing team, in a high growth startup to transform online education
Esme Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer