Geomagical Labs is building AI-powered mixed-reality internet applications, for millions of users around the world, in partnership with IKEA.
We are looking for a data analyst, with experience analyzing internet app funnels & KPIs, to develop insightful analytics and visualizations, track time-series KPIs, and drive product improvement. This could be a dream job for an entrepreneurial data analyst to join on the ground floor of an innovative, mass-scale product effort.
- ETL aggregation from SQL, mixpanel, firebase & other sources.
- Answering data questions about product & user behavior.
- Developing charts & visualizations for KPIs to support business units.
- Tracking sessions and analyzing conversion funnels.
- Proposing product strategies to improve outcomes.
- B.S.+ degree in STEM (Math, Data Science, Computer Science, etc.).
- 3+ years experience developing business analytics & visualizations.
- Solid SQL skills.
- Experience with internet event & funnel tracking (e.g. mixpanel).
- Expert spreadsheet & pivot table skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Self-driven, with excellent planning and time-management.
- BONUS: Experience with DOMO, including Beast Mode & ETL.
- BONUS: Proficient Python programming & data processing skills.
- Must live within 4 hours of USA Pacific Time Zone to effectively collaborate with California-based team.
- 6 month contract with opportunities for deeper involvement for proven candidates.
- Learn skills in the rapidly growing fields of AI and mixed reality.
- Provide key insights for an app with hundreds of millions of users.
- Remote work available for candidates living +/- 4 hours of USA Pacific Time.