The Company: Randolph Electric Membership Corporation was established in 1938. We are a distribution electric cooperative in the heart of North Carolina with more than 31,500 members spread out over more than 4,300 miles of line in areas of Randolph, Moore, Montgomery, Chatham, and Alamance counties. Randolph EMC is dedicated to the delivery of energy and superior services in response to the needs of our members and communities.
The Location: Asheboro is centrally located and less than an hour's drive to Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, and more. Then a little over an hour's drive to Charlotte and Raleigh. Asheboro gives that hometown feels while providing the amenities of a big city.
The Position: Data Analyst. The information below is not inclusive, so please refer to the job description for full details
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience is required
- Identify, interpret and analyze data to find usage(kWh) patterns that are indicative to issues in the home
- Provide project management for current and future Engineering, OMS, iOs, and GIS applications, various projects, and directly related systems
- Establish QA/QC procedures to ensure systems are performing as expected; perform QA/QC testing when software changes, updates, patches, or modifications may have ramifications to our operations
- Fully administer our Engineering, OMS, iOS, GIS, IVR, Staking, and directly related systems through the maintaining of standards, policies, methods for the implementation, maintenance, and use of our systems
Interested: The position is open until filled. Go to then click apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets.