331 p/ d INSIDE IR35
2 / 3 days a week in Dunton Essex
– Lead investigation, analysis & resolution for all user issues relating to on-premise Wolters Kluwer Regulatory Reporting software packages for EU business teams.
-Liaise with software vendor to track and progress resolution of open tickets.
– Support other IT team members on installation of regulatory reporting package upgrades.
– Lead/ co-ordinate with software vendor and internal infrastructure teams to plan for, execute and successfully test all infrastructure changes.
– Contribute to team knowledge Base, to ensure agile methodology of distributed team skills and knowledge is maintained.
– Proactive & effective problem-solving skills
– Windows server OS environment
– Both SQLServer and Oracle DBMS
– Fluent written and verbal English
– Powershell scripting
– ETL technologies e.g., Informatica Powercenter
Experience supporting on-premise Regulatory Reporting software packages (preferably Wolters Kluwer RegPro, AnaCredit, RiskPro, Svenson Suite).
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.