Hybrid/Onsite (2-3x per week): Greensboro, North Carolina
Duration: 6+ month contract with high probability with extension
Pay rate: $60+ per hour
The Data Analyst has the responsibility to seek out requested data from various sources within the enterprise. In this role, this Candidate will be responsible for enabling the client to maximize their leverage of enterprise information assets by ensuring their accessibility, timeliness, trustworthiness, and security. This Candidate will use their skills to analyze and prepare data to help the business in decision-making and problem-solving tasks. This Candidate should also have the ability to think strategically about the information that will help stakeholders make data-driven business decisions and to communicate the value of this information effectively.
- Mining data from primary and secondary sources, then reorganizing said data in a format that can be easily read and understood
- Collaborating with information Architects, Data Engineers, and Business Stakeholders to identify data sources and assist in data extraction for analysis
- Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary
- Supporting the data team in identifying, documenting, and revising reporting requirements
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Provide data profiling and some basic quality assurance of imported data in order to make it usable
- Use graphs, infographics, and other methods to visualize data
- Strong understanding of data and information
- Business savvy
- Able to understand information from a business perspective and use that to more effectively develop enabling technologies
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Reporting and data visualization skills using software like Power BI, SAP Business Objects
- Global, open, innovative, holistic, and goal-oriented mind-set
- Knowledge on information modelling methods and technologies preferred
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations
- Technical writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor???s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- A broad background in application development
- Experience in (captive) financial services and understand the processes and execution models in financial services
- Experience with Oracle and SQL Server databases and a strong knowledge in writing Oracle SQL scripts and PL / SQL
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning and transforming techniques
- Overall information technology experience
- Experience in analytics design and usage and / or background working with or as a data modeler
- Goal-oriented and positive attitude to deliver against targets
BENEFITS OF WORKING AS AN EMPLOYEE AT CRG
All W2 Employees at CRG are offered the following benefits options!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, and Long- & Short-Term Disability insurance is offered after 90 days of employment with CRG!
- We also offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) along with a Health Savings Account (HSA) with our medical plan. CRG matches the first 500 dollars of the HSA contributions.
- Our 30K Life Insurance Policy is FREE (no cost to the employee) if you sign up for it!
- We also have a 401K plan, with open enrollment quarterly (January, April, July, and October) after working at CRG for 90 days.
- CRG matches 100% of the first 3% of employee contributions to the 401K plan!
Category Code: JN008