We are recruiting a Data Analyst to be based in Porton Down, Wiltshire
Hours of Work: 8am-4.30pm Mon-Thurs, 8am-4pm Fri
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To support all departments across 3 sites with their data and reporting requirements
• To manage and maintain the Training Matrix and produce reports for line managers
• Generating and analysing data and trend analysis
• The creation and programming of MI and KPI reports
• Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Ad hoc Reporting
• Providing information and transferring knowledge to various members of the Management team to aid decision making / improve performance
• Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes, particularly asset management & compliance
• Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
• Support in the maintenance of the asset database
• Design and development of dashboards.
• Technical experience with BI Visualisation tools.
• Support in complex analytics application configuration to meet end user requirements while also configuring workflows, analyses, templates, reports and other application controls.
• Develop & tailor the Account's chosen CAFM system to meet asset management & compliance requirements.
• Interrogate the CAFM system to provide information on efficiency of maintenance.
• Reviewing, analysing and modifying data and presenting this data in the required format.
• A good working knowledge of SQL DB, VBA, NET and advanced level Excel skills.
• Understanding of a customer's service excellence and the ability to deliver quality service
• Full UK Driving License
• Proven knowledge in Microsoft Desktop Services technologies (Windows 7, Windows Server, Microsoft Office) or better.
• Experience in testing and modifying systems to ensure that that they operate reliably.
• Degree / Diploma in IT or related discipline
• Microsoft Certification is an advantage
• Database technologies: SQL Server administration, MS Access
• Knowledge of Citrix including base image build application package and deployment
• Working Knowledge of MS Power Bi and Dax programming
25 days annual leave
Flexible Working policy where applicable and feasible
Employee benefit discounts
Personal Development opportunities: o ur appraisal process is designed to identify your training needs and the personal development goals needed to progress your career.
Creating Balance; our steering group promotes Diversity and Inclusion throughout our business.
Mental Health and Wellbeing; Mind is our EMCOR UK charity, and as such mental health and wellbeing is an important topic for us. To support this we have an Employee assistance programme available to you with free advice on dealing with personal problems such as; debt, legal issues, relationships, addictions and stress.
Charitable Giving and Community; w e offer two days off per annum for you to support your chosen charity.
Recognising Excellence ; o ur annual Employee Excellence Awards are designed to recognise and reward individuals or teams for their outstanding contribution and performance at work