ClearScore is looking for a new Data Analyst focused on customer journeys. You will join the team in delivering insight and analysis which allow ClearScore to rapidly scale and deliver a seamless experience for our users. Analysts play a key role within ClearScore, driving strategy and key decision-making, which ultimately benefits our users, partners, and other teams within the business.
ClearScore has an amazing analytical community which includes Data Analysts, Scientists and Engineers. The community works collaboratively to ensure a landscape in which team members can develop their full potential and deliver maximum business impact.
Initially you will be working with the better journeys team within acquisition – understanding how users interact with the sign-up funnel, maximising CRO and optimising landing pages. This involves building statistically rigorous experimentation roadmaps and measurement, as well as tracking improvement. The role involves being involved in a range of projects around marketing, product, fraud and commercial analytics.
- Sizing initiatives to understand the potential business impact of initiatives
- Proving the value of personalised landing pages to serve user intent, optimising conversion and measuring the value
- Clearly splitting our correlation and causation, highlighting potential bias on analysis within acquisition and the factors that can impact performance
- Reviewing, testing and optimising the registration funnel to minimise leakage, whilst capturing information around the users’ needs and jobs to be done
- Understanding the impact of bot attacks and fraud, understanding major pain points and possible solutions, as well as the impact on business metrics
- You have significant experience ideally in marketing analysis; understanding channel limitations and advantages
- You think about users, not just numbers, understanding the key drivers of churn, engagement and activation.
- You enjoy helping non-analysts to put data at the heart of what they do – through A/B testing, use of analytical tools such as Amplitude, or training others to carry out their own analysis.
- You can take complex problems, build hypotheses, then test them through data investigations and clearly present back findings and recommendations
- You must know SQL, ideally Python and experience with tools such as Amplitude and BlueShift is a plus.
- You have a desire to learn and enjoy working collaboratively, with a desire to contribute to our culture.
- You do not need to fit into a stereotype: we are really committed to closing our gender gap and are actively trying to create an environment where you, as an individual, can thrive.
ClearScore is a workplace like no other. We’ve spent the past six/seven years disrupting an entire industry and building a user base of millions. At the heart of this success is our culture, where we work hard, relish change and treat each other with respect—helping everyone to reach their potential and deliver results that make a difference.
We’re on a mission to positively impact the lives of our users. Our product puts their needs at the centre of our thinking. Through cutting-edge tech, insightful analytics and beautiful design we want to help our users build their financial confidence and make better financial decisions.
We want our people to perform at their best, so we trust everyone to work in a way that suits them—focusing on output, not time spent at a screen. We have an inclusive culture where everyone is encouraged to look after their own wellbeing whilst growing and developing their career.
- 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Private health and dental cover
- GP office visits
- Life assurance scheme
- Up to 6% matched pension
- Generous maternity and paternity plans
- Generous training allowance
- Leadership-led training
- Regular wellbeing events
- In-house psychotherapist
- Financial Advice through Hatch
- Access to Perkbox
- Dog-friendly office
- Daily breakfast and free snacks
- Free sports and social clubs
- Fast progression
- Physical and mental health support through BUPA
- No clock-watching culture
- Culture and inclusion representatives
- Brown bags with guest speakers
We are always looking for talented individuals to join ClearScore. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people. Please see our People Policy Notice at https://www.clearscore.com/people-notice.