Quorum Ventures seeks a talented and energetic Data Analyst as it serves the needs of our rapidly-expanding client base across the United States. This position is based at Quorum’s Service Center in Tempe, AZ.
About the Company
Quorum Services is a fast paced dynamic company built to support multiple business lines in the healthcare services field and more. Dedicated to ensuring our partners are poised to accelerate growth, we are passionate about effectiveness and efficiency. We are still building and developing our process and systems, so we must be flexible and nimble.
Quorum Services currently serves four different business lines with 700 employees and growing rapidly. In 2021 we improved our performance by 600% and 2022 is set to exceed that pace. The operations within these business lines have no corporate headquarters or traditional management hierarchy. Instead they operate independently with support from the ‘Service Center,’ a world class service team that provides the centralized legal, risk management, HR, training, accounting and IT resources necessary to allow the on-site leaders to focus on the day-to-day business in their operations.
We have a unique set of core values that shape our organization. They include- CUSTOMER SECOND, ACCOUNTABILITY, PASSION FOR LEARNING, LOVE ONE ANOTHER, INTELLIGENT RISK TAKING, CELEBRATION AND OWNERSHIP. These core values allow us to successfully serve the operations we support.
About the Opportunity
We currently seek an experienced and passionate Data Analyst who desires to become a power contributor in our fast-paced data-centric environment. The candidate should be able to work well with Business Partners and Business Intelligence Developers to help design, maintain, and cultivate our growing data environment using Tableu.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis, modeling, and reporting with a focus on financial, operational and clinical performance metrics within Tableau.
- Cleansing, merging and analyzing large datasets from multiple data sources.
- Design and maintain logic for data cleaning & outlier detecting, and build & refine business rules to validate and monitor the model forecast.
- Collaborate with business partners to gather and define project requirements and ensure user acceptance.
- Provide ad-hoc data analysis support and work breakdowns as needed.
- Lead problems analysis discussions with team to provide wholistic and effective solutions.
- Present results and insights to business partners to answer strategic questions and influence business decisions.
- Strong oral and written communicator with demonstrated experience translating analysis into business insights in order to influence business stakeholders to drive actionable decisions and optimize business performance.
- Knowledge of statistical models & practical experience in predictive model development (Tableau,Python, R, SAS, etc.).
- Extensive experience in data analysis and story-telling, going beyond the ‘what’ to tell the ‘why’ and ‘how’ within data driven approaches.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Experience taking an undefined goal and leading the conversations to define it while providing precursory analysis to support its impact.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work under time constraints.
Quorum offers an attractive compensation package including a competitive base salary and benefits, plus eligibility for bonuses and stock options. Success will only be limited by performance.
If you’d like to make the world a better place and believe you can meet the expectations outlined above, please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate for our organization!
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Position Type: Regular Full Time, Employee
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) with company match, vacation pay, holiday pay, fun and supportive work environment
Location: Tempe, Arizona
All inquiries held in confidence. No phone calls or agencies/third party/recruiting please.
Quorum, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug screening required.
Back to Jobs