UP TO 60,000
This role will focus on customer journeys and join this team in delivering insight and analysis. You will play a key role driving strategy and key decision-making which benefits their users as well as other teams in their business.
- Working alongside the acquisition journey team to understand how users interact with the sign-up funnel, maximizing CRO and optimizing landing pages
- Building experimentation roadmaps and measurement and tracking improvement
- Optimizing the registration funnel to minimize leakage and spotting information around the users' needs
- Experience ideally in marketing analysis – understanding channel advantages and disadvantages
- Understand the key drivers of churn, engagement, and activation
- A/B testing
- Experimentation experience
- Ability to take complex problems, build hypotheses and then test them through data investigations and present back findings and recommendations
- SQL (Essential)
- Python (Nice to have)
You will receive up to 60,000 per annum and other benefits.
How to apply
Please submit your CV below.
123051/EJLondon Salary: 50000 – 60000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- Sector: Customer Insight
Emma Johnson Recruitment Consultant
- Marketing & Insight