Likewize offers the most comprehensive protection against any technology disruption. Whether a device is lost, stolen, damaged, malfunctioning, in need of an upgrade or the user does not know how to do something, Likewize provides the solution. Trusted by the world’s largest brands, telco’s and banks to look after approximately a billion of their customers. We operate in over 30 countries, resolving 250 million problems each year across insurance, warranty, repairs, trade-ins, recycling and premium tech support.
We hire bold thinkers who thrive in a fast-paced, innovation-minded culture. Sound like you?
This position is responsible for all analytical support of a Tier 1 client, including management of sales analytics, customer care analytics, fraud analytics, and logistics analytics. In this generalist role, the individual will provide analytical thought leadership and guidance to each of the functional partners to facilitate the successful execution of business objectives. This person is responsible to ensure data integrity between the operational reporting and invoicing/financial reporting, which will require proactive collaboration with IT, Finance, Accounting, and Operations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Fosters a business driver framework to understand and quantify the causal impact of key structural, marketing, sales, and operational decisions on subscribers and revenue; use findings to influence business planning, investments, and strategy.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of performance dashboards and standard operational reporting, and prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual governance packages for both internal and external consumption.
- Reviews program performance daily and provides timely, meaningful, and actionable analysis and recommendations to internal and external clients.
- Leads the development of forecasting models and sensitivity analyses to understand and manage the impacts of seasonality, trend, and cyclicality on business drivers.
- Effectively communicates key findings to management through presentations and position papers.
What we are looking for:
You will have experience in analysis, planning, decision-making, communication, and problem solving as well as be educated to a bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field.
- Proficient in analyzing very large, multi-dimensional data sets using SQL and Excel.
- Proficient with reporting and visualization tools such as SSRS and PowerBI.
- Strong understanding of enterprise data warehousing concepts/tools, relational databases, and hierarchical data schemes.
- High business acumen with the ability to engage with all levels of the organization for process improvement and solution development.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make comprehensive decisions quickly, while maintaining established company processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Wireless or Insurance industry experience preferred.
If you are looking to work for a business that has great colleague benefits then please apply today. We offer a competitive salary, as well as a health cash plan, life assurance, enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption, a fully paid employee assistance programme, exclusive access to discounts and rewards, private medical insurance, and a free onsite company gym.
Recruitment Agencies: Likewize does not accept any speculative approaches to present candidates for advertised vacancies.
No Closing Date? If so, that’s because we often only advertise until we have filled the position. It’s therefore best to submit your application as soon as possible.