Job title: Data Analyst
Location: United Kingdom
Who are we recruiting for?
Our exclusive client is a fast-growing company that designs Energy Storage Solutions primarily in the commercial marine industry. They are leading the way in reducing emissions within the maritime sector.
What will you be doing?
- To develop mathematical models for sizing of Energy Storage Systems based on customer input
- To develop more detailed models of customer requirements from ESS models, cell characteristics and advanced optimization techniques for energy saving
- To create python and excel tools to automate mathematical processes that the sales team can use
- To support the sales team with technical enquiries and documents.
- To analyse and interpret customer requirements and produce a technical solution
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Degree in Mathematics or Marine Engineering
- Interest in data and computing
- Some experience with Python coding
- Fluent in MS Excel and/or PowerBI
What’s in it for you?
You will be working for a company leading the maritime industry to drive sustainable change—working with truly innovative technology. The company put their people and the planet over profit.
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world focusing on the talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.