SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
- Responsible for data quality and accuracy
- Interprets data, analyzes results and presents recommended course of action to customers.
- Prepares reports of analysis for customers
- Limited customer contact regarding testing, customer contact, and feedback
- Responsible for learning all aspects of data analysis process
- Additional duties as required by management
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree or related work experience (Required)
- 2 years related experience in Oil Analysis, Lubrication, Maintenance or Reliability Engineering (Preferred)
Licenses and Certifications
- Hazmat training (Preferred)
- OSHA training (Preferred)
- RCRA training (Preferred)
- Methylene Chloride Training (Preferred)
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a call back. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.