Data Analyst – 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst to join on a 6 month initial contract, inside of IR35.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Demonstrate the ability to apply a range of tools and techniques to collate and analyse data from across the organisation and in line with governance
- Experience conceiving, designing and building dashboards using tools such as Excel and enterprise BI solutions such as Idea, Tableau, Power BI, or similar
- Experience of working with stakeholders to define their BI/reporting/KPI requirements and translate them into BI solutions
- Experience in database management (maintenance, manipulation, access and querying) using SQL
- Expertise in data modelling, reporting, analysis, presentation and visualisation
- Experience working on large projects
- Must be a self-starter, able to work under own initiative and direction
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age