Data Analyst – Edinburgh / hybrid – 12 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst to join on a 12 month initial contract, inside of IR35.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Systematic and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Data management
- Data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment skills
- Data visualisation
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Proven IT and mathematical skills
- Project management skills
- Quality assurance, validation and data linkage abilities
- Statistical methods and data investigation skills
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age