With more than 25m users playing 30m matches every month FACEIT is the leading competitive gaming platform. We provide gamers the best experience possible by ensuring we are always on top of our tech and continue to deliver industry-leading features to our already awesome platform!
Our Data team is growing! During the last year, our Data team is growing significantly and has been a key pillar of FACEIT with products like Minerva and we still have a lot more to do!
As a Data Analyst, you will combine good data analysis skills with business understanding to guide our internal users as they make choices that grow our community and improve our user’s experience. You will also identify new opportunities to efficiently use data, and create data products that communicate accurate and actionable insight.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Creating data products (reports, dashboards, applications etc) that provide actionable data insights.
- Connecting with internal product managers, marketers, finance professionals and developers to define requirements that solve problems with data.
- Identifying the best ways to measure, define and improve our KPIs.
- Improving data literacy around the company to help create a culture of data motivated experimentation.
- Supporting users with answers to their data questions.
- Implementing best practices around communication and storytelling with data.
What we are looking for:
- You are a data person You have experience, and enjoy, exploring, analysing and presenting data within BI Tools, such as Looker, and using modern cloud databases, such as Bigquery. You aim to use these experiences and skills to access data with SQL and perform data analysis in ideally Python, with common data science libraries.
- You are open and creative You have excellent communication skills and can provide detailed and thorough explanations of complex problems to others, to create and communicate solutions.
- You are methodical You have developed your mathematical skills and have a refined understanding of statistical methods, and are able to use these skills to create new ideas and make sure that business led problems are resolved with data led solutions.
- You are organised You have experience planning, implementing and measuring clickstream and event tracking for multi-platform online businesses, to provide measurable results.
- You are a team player You are able to collaborate and work with different teams and you recognize the importance of sharing ideas and information professionally to maximize the quality of any outcome or solutions.
- Education or background with data, maths or statistics.
- Enthusiastic about gaming or esports.
- Fully remote or relocation to London supported;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Travel Insurance;
- Life Assurance;
- Income Protection;
- Cashback on dental care;
- Lunch provided daily (when you’re in the office!);
- Kitchen stocked with refreshments (coffee machines everywhere our founding team is Italian after all!);
- Company book club and gaming nights;
- Flexible working environment;
- Company (virtual) drinks session every Friday;
- Quarterly team outings;
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide ongoing training opportunities;
- And best of all Free Premium FACEIT user account.