My client is a highly reputable, multi award winning, leading national company looking to expand their team further. They are seeking a Data Analyst to join their buoyant and professional team.
They offer a personal development programme and great long term career opportunities which are difficult to beat. They have a lovely working culture and their employees are at the centre of their focus.
This is a full time, permanent role with exciting career prospects. Based in Taunton, this office based role is Monday – Friday with a salary between 30,000 – 35,000 depending on experience and qualifications plus a competitive benefits package.
The ideal candidate must also have:-
- Experience in a Data Analyst role (ideally Financial Services and/ or Insurance)
- Working experience of using SQL Server Studio, Excel, Python and PowerBI
- Excellent communication to team members and senior leaders
- A dependable leadership style with experience of performance management and build relationships
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to identify problems
- Project management and proficient planning skills
What Elite Staffing will do for you;
- CV review and recommendations for improvement if requested
- Support and guidance around covering letters
- Interview preparation help
- Continual support and updates from clients as and when they happen
If this sounds like something of interest, please apply today. Please note that if you submit your CV you will be contacted by telephone and email to discuss your interview in more detail.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.