Zoho CRM Account Manager
Salary: 25,000 to 35,000 depending on experience
Location: Borehamwood – Onsite
Exciting role working for a well-established property company in the heart of Borehamwood. This role will be working in the office and occasionally in our sites. Working in a small team where there will be opportunities grow, develop within the role with excellent career prospects.
The right person will be to provide training and support, either over the phone or in person, for the bespoke systems and Analytics programs.
You will maintain and continue to develop the Analytics offering and provide initial support for any issues within the bespoke systems uses. You will also provide systems training to new starters to ensure that processes and procedures are consistently followed.
The focus for the role will be primarily to provide data, insights and support on the systems used in the Company.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Training of new staff members in using Ecosystem and ensuring use is consistent across the business.
- Assisting internal customers with support they may need within the Ecosystem
- Basic troubleshooting for internal bug reports
- Delivering internal data insights that enable internal customers to assess and streamline their internal processes
- Providing essential information to the Line Manager and other Department Heads about the use of the systems across every level of the business to ensure the systems work best for every employee where possible.
- Set up of access for new starters alongside training on the bespoke systems in use.
- Documenting new processes
- An ability to work with many different backgrounds and hierarchical levels
- Deluge experience would be beneficial but not required
- Excel experience to an advance level
- Excellent attention detail
- Experience using Zoho Create or Power BI Advantagous
Data Analyst and System Support Goals and Daily Tasks
- Ensure there is a sufficient, effective, and regular level support for all systems.
- Respond promptly and pro-actively to internal tickets.
- Ensure a consistency of processes and system, from the on-site teams to the office-based functions via providing training.
- Facilitate effective training on the systems is a consistent and informative manner. Collaborating with the Talent Team and other key stakeholders as required.
- Be mindful of our systems ease of use for all, from our customers to our employees and stakeholders. Seek feedback and react to the same on a regular basis in recognition of our values.
- Seek to enhance the use of Data Insights to enable better use and visibility of the Systems across the business.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, then I would love to hear from you.