Role: Data Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London/Bristol, UK
Looking for a unique opportunity to manage extensive projects for one of our key clients?
Are you a team player who enjoys problem-solving?
Make a meaningful impact as a Data Analyst.
Careers at TCS: It means more
TCS is a purpose-led transformation company, built on belief. We don’t just help businesses to transform through technology. We support them in making a meaningful difference to the people and communities they serve – our clients include some of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. For you, it means more to make an impact that matters, through challenging projects which demand ambitious innovation.
- Gain exposure to innovative technology.
- Build strong relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Have the opportunity to work with a diverse team.
As a Data Analyst, your principal goal will be to manage the complexities of large-scale projects on behalf of the client while ensuring that business benefits are understood by the client and that TCS optimises engagement performance.
- Collaborate with product owners and stakeholders to understand their business requirements.
- Analyse data from key source systems and design suitable data solutions including data models, data flow diagrams, data mappings, and scenarios that transform the data from source to target.
- Identify generic patterns within the requirements in order to produce a design blueprint that can be re-used by future use cases, or recognize where existing patterns can be re-used.
- Understand the data and requirements at a deep level to ensure the data that is delivered by the end solution conforms to the six data quality dimensions (accuracy, completeness, consistency, timeliness, uniqueness and validity).
- Provide support to the stakeholders and scrum team throughout the development lifecycle and respond to any design queries and ensure solutions to ensure functional and data assurance requirements are met.
- Experience in designing data solutions that move data from source to target while ensuring the data is of a high quality, easily found, and trusted by downstream users.
- Familiarity with data modelling, data mapping, designing data flows, and data solutions with data quality in mind.
- Basic understanding of finance industry.
Rewards & Benefits
TCS is consistently voted a Top Employer in the UK and globally. Our competitive salary packages feature pension, health care, life assurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing
At TCS, we believe in building and sustaining a culture of equity and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our diversity motto is ‘Inclusion without Exception’.
You’ll find a welcoming culture and many internal volunteering and social networks to join. Our diversity, inclusion and social activities include LGBTQ+ and mental health networks, as well as health and wellness initiatives and sports events (we even sponsor the London Marathon).
TCS celebrates inclusion without exception. We are open to all and treat applications equally, regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation or beliefs.
If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability to complete an employment application, or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us at [email protected] with the subject line: ‘Disability Accommodation Request’.
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually on the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days, then it should be deemed unsuccessful on this occasion.
Join us and do more of what matters. Apply online now.