At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference we are committed to delivering Sustainable Net Zero outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious Net Zero programmes from over 112 offices worldwide.
Due to growing demand for our digital assurance and analytics services, we are seeking to recruit an Associate Director with management information, data analysis, data science, data management, process & data mapping and programming skillsets to join our specialist Turner & Townsend Technology consulting team. The role involves supporting a wide range of projects and organisations of all sizes and dimensions, and we are seeking an individual with a strong track record of delivering high impact data and analytics projects.
- Lead client engagements and provide technical delivery and assurance of projects
- Design, develop and deliver data-driven solutions in collaboration with clients and other business units to drive insights and performance
- Produce design documents and technical specifications, including functional and non-functional requirements and end-to-end data processes
- Lead and contribute to business development activities and proposal writing
- Identify and establish new relationships, whilst maintaining and developing existing relationships
- Identify opportunities for improvement and promote theses through the team
- Develop others in the team and inspire them through commitment and enthusiasm
- Foster and demonstrate an inclusive team culture focusing on service excellence and exceptional performance
- Take knowledge or experience and translate into new ideas or solutions
- Experience in Agile delivery methodology, leading projects from Alpha, Beta through to Live phases
- Extensive knowledge in data profiling, data mining, data analysis, data visualisation, business intelligence, statistical modelling and machine learning
- Extensive experience in extracting, integrating and querying large datasets from multiple sources
- Extensive experience in setting up and maintaining automated management information and analytics solutions
- Extensive experience in programming languages such as Python, R, SQL
- Extensive experience in business intelligence tools such as Power BI, Tableau, QlikView and Excel
- Experience in CI/CD tools like Azure DevOps, GitHub, Docker, Jenkins and Puppet
- Experience in designing and developing machine learning solutions using regression, classification, clustering, neural networks, etc.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service and Software-as-a-Service
- Experience in unit testing, integration testing, system testing and user acceptance testing
- Experience in quality assurance and change control
- Knowledge in master data management, database management, data warehousing, data modelling and ETL concept
- Ability to develop and present clear and insightful reports to stakeholders
- Ability to learn new technologies and products quickly
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Working experience in analytics, machine learning and AI platforms such as Azure Machine Learning, Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Applied AI Services, Azure Synapse Analytics and Azure Analysis Services
- Working experience in AWS
- Understanding of Government Digital Service (GDS) Service Standard and passing GDS assessments
- Experience in Digital Twin and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions
- Degree educated or equivalent experience in a technical subject, e.g. Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/
SOX control responsibilities may be part of this role, which are to be adhered to where applicable.