Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
As the Data Analyst, you will analyze and interpret data to provide opportunities and solutions to our customers. Join GXO, and we’ll give you the support you need to excel at work and the resources to build a career that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Gather data and research the results using statistical techniques and advanced analytics tools; interpret results in a way that can be easily understood
- Develop and implement advanced data research, data analytics and solutions that support the business needs
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends, patterns and relationships in complex data sets
- Work with customers and executive leadership to prioritize business and information needs
- Define, articulate and create solutions that help make data interpretation and relationship identification manageable across many different data sources
- Locate and define continuous improvement opportunities
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1 year of technical experience with data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Solid knowledge of business intelligence (Tableau, Oracle BI and Power BI), databases and programming (R, Python)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
It’d be great if you also have:
- Solid research skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, writing reports and presenting findings
- Understanding of machine learning, data mining and experience in algorithmic program development and coding
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.