Walsall – Retail / Hospitality
55,000- 65,000 (Mon to Fri / Hybrid working)
Our client is a forerunner in the Retail / Hospitality industry who after a very successful fiscal year are looking to continue the growth of their business with an exciting new investment initiative. With plenty of projects on the horizon and fantastic growth forecast in a highly competitive sector, the client is looking for a commercial and analytically astute individual to join their head office team. The role boasts the opportunity for significant professional and personal development in a high support and high challenge culture.
What does the Data Analyst role involve?
* Compile financial activity for the line manager on a periodic basis and create reports for the company executives and the board to clearly present your analysis.
* Project manage crucial development enterprises for the company while organising, co-ordinating, and directing data-related project activities.
* Manage relationships with stakeholders through effective and professional communication.
* Work with other teams and their respective HOD's to amalgamate data sources across the company and provide crucial insight and information required to make important business decisions and evaluate future options.
Do you have what they are looking for?
* To thrive in this role, you will need to be proactive, have excellent attention to detail, be resilient, deadline-orientated and be self-motivated.
* An ability to identify both short and long term data requirements of the business, and to interpret, solidify and present that data across all levels of the company.
* You will have a track-record of successful Data Analysis and will have experience as a key player in punctual data project reviews, reports and delivery.
* You must have held a similar level of responsibility previously and be self-sufficient in a dynamic and ever-changing day-to-day role.
* You will have strong commercial skills and business acumen with a highly organised and detailed approach to data.
If you are interested in this Data Analyst role and possess the skills necessary, please apply to AdMore Recruitment.
This role is being managed by AdMore Recruitment limited, a leading specialist to the Retail, Hospitality and Consumer sectors providing support to our clients across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.