The ideal candidate will use their passion for Data Analytics to provide insights to the business covering a range of topics, will lead cross-functional, global teams in the execution of new technology programs and initiatives and will have the ability to improve client productivity, reduce costs and downtime, generate increased sales, and allow management to make better decisions.
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH SPOTFIRE
- Build Data Analytics and data science capabilities, both in-house and Cloud based.
- Support many parts of organization including Advanced Analytics Centre of Excellence team with regard to BI, Data Analytics, Data Science, Data Modelling, Data Management strategy and tools.
- Position Data Analytics into Azure cloud in line with TIBCO Analytics Cloud.
- Develop the cost optimization of products by analyzing historical formulations using SAP Hana, Alteryx and Spotfire across the business.
- Creating mathematical models using Python to predict if a product formulation will fail during testing.
- Design and develop of the VODD data insights using Alteryx, Python, SQL on Azure and Spotfire.
- Develop Real Time Analytics Dashboards to reduce downtime of business critical assets.
- Develop POC/MVP and rollout into production for data analytics applications .
- Engage with the key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Databases: MS SQL, Oracle, Hadoop, SAP HANA, SAP BW, SQL Lite
- Analytics Tools: TIBCO Spotfire, Power BI, Alteryx, TIBCO DV