ManpowerGroup has partnered with a leading Financial Services organization in Charlotte, NC for a contract Data Analyst to assist their team. Future onsite work is required as per CDC and client guidelines for safe return, local candidates or able to relocate encouraged to apply!
Title: Data Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12 – 18 months
- Participate in researching and evaluating complex transactions and referrals in order to prevent and detect fraud activities, policy violations, and merchant disputes with low to high risk within fraud and claims functional area
- Participate in researching and evaluating complex transactions and referrals in order to prevent and detect fraud activities, policy violations, and merchant disputes with low to high risk within fraud and claims functional area.
- Evaluate basic technical business problems that can be resolved with automated systems ranging from basic to moderate levels of complexity.
- Receive direction from supervisors and assist in development of guidelines for the use of result tracking systems.
- Coordinate project plans, schedules, and budgets within technology business systems operations.
- Interact with experienced Business Systems Consultants on revising existing automated systems that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Work with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and make necessary changes to the database.
- 6+ months of Business Systems Data experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
Job Key Words:
- Business Systems Analysis
- Data Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Benefits? Yes, you can enroll in our corporate discount benefits package
- Remote Workers? Start out remote and expected to go into the office on a hybrid schedule so local or willing to relocate at your own expenses. NO 100% REMOTE
- Visa Sponsorship? Not offered
- Corp-to-Corp? Not eligible
How to Apply:
For immediate attention please apply online and send an email to
About Experis https://www.experis.com/
Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup family of brands. ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through our brands and offerings: Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells.