Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Information and Cyber Security (ICS) team is embarking on a multi-year initiative to improve Wells Fargo’s resiliency to the tactics, and techniques used by today’s most advanced adversaries. ICS is looking to bring together a multi-functional, agile team to partner across disciplines in order to create a more secure future for the company and its customers. Join a team of dedicated cybersecurity professionals working to implement cutting edge threat detection and prevention tools and techniques.
Our ICS team is looking for strong cyber security professionals with experience or education in tactical cyber-attack evaluation, exploit testing and analysis, cyber intelligence, and red or purple teaming. The ideal candidate will have experience in using tactical expertise in exploit testing, and exploit proof-of-concept development and analysis, to identify over-the-horizon cyber-attack vectors that may pose a risk to the company’s information security environment. The candidate will also have experience partnering with cyber defenders to resolve identified capability gaps. The team member will need to have experience in conducting technical research and identifying methods to detect emerging cyber threats, emulating full-life cycle cyber-attack methodologies, and have a deep, technical understanding of evolving Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs).
The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded understanding of endpoint/network defenses and detection methodologies, or incident response, in addition to an expertise in how adversarial cyber threat actors think and attack. Regular collaboration with multiple teams such as the Cyber Threat Fusion Center, Security Content Development, Cyber Threat Intelligence, and Offensive Security teams will be critical to success.
- 5+ years of information security experience in converged testing (red teaming) demonstrated through work or military experience
- 1+ year of experience in network, social, and physical domains demonstrated through work or military experience
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: creating proof of concepts, creating exploits, or reverse engineering demonstrated through work or military experience
- 3 + years of executing ethical penetration testing including exploitation and post-exploitation experience
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: creating proof of concepts, creating exploits, or reverse engineering
- Expert information security technical skills
- Proficient in working with systems, networks, and application vulnerability testing
- Ability to manage complex security scenarios and develop innovative solutions to address the most recent cyber threats
- 5+ years of information security experience including experience in one or more of the following security disciplines: information security monitoring, incident response, vulnerability management, host/network forensics, cyber-crime investigation, penetration testing, business continuity, or cyber threat intelligence
- Knowledge and understanding of malware reverse engineering including: code or behavior analysis for endpoints and the network
- Experience with security technology product evaluation, proof of concepts and testing
- Certifications in one or more of the following: Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), Offensive Security Wireless Professional (OSWP), Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE), Offensive Security Exploitation Expert (OSEE), or Offensive Security Web Expert (OSWE)
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Knowledge and understanding of banking or financial services industry
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of data security controls including malware protection, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, content filtering, Internet proxies, encryption controls, and log management solutions
- Knowledge of offensive security, with the ability to think like an adversary when hunting and responding to incidents
- Strong investigative mindset with an attention to detail
- Experience with multiple operating systems to include Windows, Mac OS, and Unix/Linux
- Advanced problem solving skills, ability to develop effective long-term solutions to complex problems
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St – Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd – Charlotte, NC
NC-Winston Salem: 809 W 4 1/2 St – Winston Salem, NC
VA-Glen Allen: 4340 Innslake Dr – Glen Allen, VA
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr – Raleigh, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd – Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St – Phoenix, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln – Phoenix, AZ
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St – Tempe, AZ
TX-Plano: 4975 Preston Park Blvd – Plano, TX
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd – Irving, TX
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S – Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St – Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 425 E Hennepin Ave – Minneapolis, MN
MN-Saint Louis Park: 600 Highway 169 S – Saint Louis Park, MN
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St – Des Moines, IA
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave – Saint Louis, MO
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd – San Antonio, TX
DC-Washington: 1700 K Street NorthWest – Washington, DC
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E – Philadelphia, PA
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive – Chicago, IL
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St – San Francisco, CA
MA-Boston: 125 High Street – Boston, MA
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St – New York, NY
GA-Atlanta: 3579 Atlanta Ave – Atlanta, GA
OR-Portland: 1300 Sw 5th Ave – Portland, OR
CA-El Monte: 3440 Flair Dr – El Monte, CA
UT-Salt Lake City: 260 Charles Lindbergh Dr – Salt Lake City, UT
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.