The start-up is a non-custodial, institutional grade, staking as a service provider. The business operates validators across a wide range of Proof-of-Stake protocols and allows institutional clients to delegate their assets using their preferred custodians in order to collect staking rewards. It charges a commission on the staking rewards for operating the validators and providing analytics and reporting.
The business' differentiation is based on:
– Institutional grade security and compliance (e.g. permissioned validators)
– Superior transparency and analytics, including dashboard and reporting
– Processes designed with institutional workflow in mind
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to lead the relationship and customer operations of our core clients. The Customer Success Manager will be the key point of contact for the client during the account lifetime and will ensure their queries are answered, pain-points are taken care of, product feedback is provided to the product team and potential upsell opportunities are identified.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a customer success manager in the web3/ crypto space.
- Act as single point of contact for customers on all operational and reporting matters
- Ensure all clients queries are answered in a timely manner
- Resolve / escalate customer issues
- Run, Validate and Send daily reports to clients (this will be of lower importance once API reporting into PMS systems is available)
- Support in setting up staking across new products / custodians
- Support clients through onboarding process, liaising with compliance
- Coordinate set-up and configuration of the platform, including integration with third parties
- Work with Sales representatives to identify upsell opportunities
- Provide customer feedback to the product team
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience
Requirements and skills:
- Solid understanding of web3/crypto landscape and ideally staking
- Proven track record of servicing institutional clients, with an understanding of typical workflows
- Ability to work across the organisation and liaise with compliance, product, and sales.
- Strong execution ability with a proactive mindset, with ability to subsequently grow and manage team
- Experience managing customer operations and account