The role will focus 40% on social media and 60% on marketing and event support. The social media responsibilities will focus on increasing brand awareness through the effective use of targeted social media outlets. Responsibilities will span across several disciplines.
- Using social media tools to create and maintain the companys brand
- Recommending the best consolidated social media dashboard
- Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Interacting with stakeholders via the companys social media accounts
- Analyze the companys digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the companys marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaigns performance against the KPIs
- Integrate social media insights, trends, policy and key learnings across all departments.
- Assist with event preparation details, ordering materials, giveaways, etc.
- Light support of marketing with decks, excel, etc.
Breakdown of Responsibilities:
- Social media 40%
- Manage all social media platforms: Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Telegram, etc.
- Ability to draft short, powerful social media posts
- Make recommendations for strategy, content, images, the story
- Ensure brand, image and messaging consistency
- Secure legal and compliance approvals
- Reporting & analysis experience
- Marketing 60%
- Assist marketing team with ad-hoc projects
- Help with event preparations as needed
- Selecting and ordering giveaways
- Managing our booth
What you will need to have:
- 5 years social media experience
- Financial or tech experience
- Reporting and analytics experience
- Social listening experience
- A positive, can do attitude
- Interest in digital assets and our digital asset exchange
- Ability to adapt and pivot quickly when needed
- A proactive approach and ability to collaborate very well with others
- All Microsoft Word including PowerPoint and Excel experience
- Proofreading is also very important
What would be nice to have:
- B2B experience, digital assets experience
- Meeting presentation experience, i.e., Zoom, giving updates to sr management as part of the marketing team