Paro provides freelancers access to clients on a 1099 basis for opportunities in the finance/accounting space. We are an expert network of the top 2% of financial talent, including: CFOs, Accountants, Finance Professionals, Bookkeepers, and Tax Specialists who are highly vetted and have a proven background to handle a variety of clients.
We're looking for Crypto Financial Consultants to join Paro's network as soon as possible. These are all fully remote projects. You set your own rates!
You would be working as a remote Freelancer (1099 contractor) in a managed marketplace that is accelerating the mass migration to the gig / freelance economy by satisfying freelancers' need for a predictable and reliable income while still harnessing the benefits of the gig economy. Our goal is to empower you to do what you love by providing you with a line-of-sight into what your future earnings look like by building your own book of business on our platform. Paro's matchmaking algorithms make game-changing efficient matches, eliminating the time you have to spend on sales and business development. We ensure that the expectations and budgets on all of the projects are clearly defined before they get to you.
- Reconcile clients cryptocurrency records to create tax reports
- Trace client transactions through public ledgers/blockchain
- Manage financial statement preparation and month-end reporting
- Consult leadership stakeholders on best practices related to crypto and business decision-making
- Issue opinions on complex crypto transactions
- Ability to track and organize time in order to properly bill clients and meet deadlines
- Competency in various ERP platforms, including NetSuite
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- GAAP knowledge
- General understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Attention to detail and ability to work with large amounts of data – you will be working through many client transactions