At Ghost, our mission is to make self-driving for everyone. We build autonomous driving software for automakers, based on a breakthrough in artificial intelligence that finally makes highway autonomy safe and scalable for the consumer car market.
Ghost helps automakers reimagine the car of the future with a complete autonomy solution that can be fully customized and continuously upgraded, delivering a car that keeps getting better year after year.
At Ghost, we are responsible for both invention and productization not only solving complex problems with novel technology but making sure that it can scale to millions of drivers on the road. It’s a bold undertaking, but one that makes for constant learning, real-world impact, and fulfilling work. Together, we are a small, multi-disciplinary team tackling one of the hardest challenges in technology today.
Ghost was founded in 2017 by John Hayes and Volkmar Uhlig. Before Ghost, John co-founded Pure Storage, taking the company public in 2015.
Ghost has 150 employees across its headquarters in Mountain View and additional offices in Dallas and Sydney. Ghost has raised $165 million from investors including Mike Speiser at Sutter Hill Ventures, Keith Rabois at Founders Fund, and Vinod Khosla at Khosla Ventures.
Learn more at https://ghostautonomy.com.
he Business Applications team is searching for a Front-End React (JS and Native) Engineer with Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience who thrives in fast-paced environments and loves working across technically challenging domains.
Our core development platform leverages Microsoft Dynamics 365 (8.2), but we interface with and manage a broad spectrum of business and development applications across multiple stacks.
This individual will help bring to market a self-driving product along with supporting mobile applications, targeting hundreds of millions of daily drivers by architecting and creating interfaces used by our team daily and mobile applications used externally by our customers and 3rd party vendors.
We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of building feature rich interfaces in ReactJS and mobile applications in React Native to successful completion, from initial concepts, through requirements and build, to deployment and lifecycle. We aim to create a pleasing UX for our business operations, our developers, and our customers.
What you will do:
- Partner with product managers, designers, and engineers to understand their needs to build features and products that serve those needs
- Take full ownership of engineering projects from design to implementation to deployment and maintenance, collaborating with other engineers to communicate with back-end systems
- Build feature rich, pleasing UI/UX
- Design, architect, and build integrations leveraging REST APIs
- Architect serverless, scalable solutions utilizing Azure
- Create and implement scalable deployment practices
- Knowledge of one relevant JS Framework, Node.js, as well as comfort with the Microsoft stack
- 5+ years in front end UI development
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- 3+ years of experience with cross browser compatibility, browser tuning and optimization techniques/tools
- History working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 configuration, front-end development
- Experience with agile development methodologies with Test Driven Development (TDD) and CD (Continuous delivery)
- Medical, Vision and Dental coverage (PPO, HMO, and HSA options available; 100% premium coverage of several PPO and HMO plans for employees and their dependents)
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible Medical and Dependent Care Plans
- Life Insurance
Ghost is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis [‘protected class’] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.