Core Java Developer
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Core Java Developer at Columbus, OH / Plano, TX.
Position Title: Core Java Developer
Location: Columbus, OH / Plano, TX (Hybrid work model – 3 days' work from Office/2 days work from home).
Expected Duration: 6 Months Contract to Permanent
- Proficient in Core Java development skills as well as multiple design techniques
- Working proficiency in Core Java development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common frameworks
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, application resiliency and security
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Working proficiency in a portion of software engineering disciplines and demonstrates understanding of overall software skills including business analysis, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of software
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The role is in a co-located agile development team which forms part of a larger global development group.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of software development and delivery with a particular focus on high quality maintainable code.
- You will have the opportunity to work as a part of a feature team covering a broad range of technologies including Java, React, and case management tools such as Camunda BPM.
- You will help develop enterprise-class systems that support thousands of branch officers, bankers, and back office staff.
- Java, React, SQL, Camunda
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 171843 when responding to this ad.