Contract InfoSec Network Analyst, Government Agency:
This is an opportunity for a government agency in need of a Network InfoSec Analyst to conduct specialized reviews of security logs & analytics.
- Cyber tools implementation within the government department, help to oversee process improvement efforts.
- Tools implementation, threat analysis issuing of infrastructure recommendations
- Work as leader of operations security center
- Alert and event monitoring
- Utilization of EndPoint Defense, Malware bytes, other tools
- High level issue and event resolution along with remediation of large-scale issues. Please note: This could require after-hour and weekend work when necessary*
- Associates &/or bachelor's degree in a technical discipline and/or work experience equivalency or possession of certifications.
- 3 years combined IT/Networking experience with broad of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments. Requires knowledge of security issues, techniques, and implications across all existing computer platforms.
- SIEM tools, (ie: Sentinel, Elastic, Splunk)
- Data-logging, firewall protection, end point detection, threat/risk analysis, endpoint detection such as Microsoft Security Center in addition to experience utilizing large scale devices in Microsoft
- Cybersecurity strategic planning, experience with relevant response tools in support of investigation of security incidents.
- Natural problem-solver with the ability to communicate with cross-functional teams, non-technical and technical stakeholders
- No c2c, no third-party vendors, no recruiters, this is not an entry level position
- Background Check, Drug Screen
- ASSIGNMENT LENGTH: This is a 6+ month contract position with the chance to extend to up to a year
- LOCATION: Please note, this position is onsite in Tallahassee, Florida 3-days per week, local candidates are welcome to apply. This is not a remote position.
- PAY RATE: $60-75/hr w2 (depending on years of experience)