Responsible for creating innovative technical solutions to solve business problems. Resolves conflicting requirements and priorities. Collaborates with product owners and product managers to identify opportunities for technical innovation and improvement. Oversees all functional and technical aspects of solutions and applications.
The skill set for this position will include strong leadership experience with organizations in transition, as well as experience Contact Center CRM and workflow applications. The ideal candidate will help lead the upcoming transformation of the Contact Centers tooling with Salesforce.com and other new capabilities to help improve agent and customer experience, optimize operational processes. The candidate will help guide multi-functional teams across the business, IT, and multiple technology vendors covering a multi-year transformation roadmap.
The position has responsibility for the overall functional and technical aspects for Contact Center CRM functionality: design and development, quality, performance, compliance. Knowledge of Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, etc.) and experience
in Salesforce Application Development and Architecture, and a background in coding, design, or architecture is desired. Experience working closely with business counterparts is required.
– Provide leadership, vision, and technical expertise for solutions which satisfy both short-term needs and long term strategy
– Understand the strategic goals of both the business and technology organizations for CRM
– Uncover and resolve areas of transformational need in processes and systems
– Ensure short- and long-term product alignment with business and enterprise goals
– Determines integrated hardware and software architecture solutions that meet performance, usability, scalability, reliability, and security requirements.
– Coordinates design and integration of total system including subsystems.
– Researches and recommends technology to improve the current systems.
– Able to work effectively with technical and business-oriented teams.
– Provides technical guidance and leadership across disciplines, mentors others.
– Analyzes and resolves complex, critical problems:
– Has extensive specialized technical expertise and applies expert knowledge and broad understanding of multiple disciplines.
– Integrates expert knowledge of technical principles/methods of multiple disciplines with knowledge of products/services and internal operations.
– Solves complex, critical problems related to significant and unique issues.
– Works on abstract problems requiring evaluation of intangible variables.
– Develops technical documentation on applications and systems
– Guide creation of performance metrics to promote continuous improvement: 15%
– Work with Product Managers and business peers to define and refine metrics for application performance and agent effectiveness
– Performs administrative tasks related to data security, privacy, quality, timeliness, work estimates and priorities: 10%
– Participates in Enterprise-wide deployment planning and support for mission critical applications for major releases, both business and infrastructure related.
– Oversees an ensures application/system compliance with relevant guidelines
Required Qualifications –
– Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering or related field
– 5-10 years related technical architect experience
– Proficient in delivery cost estimates and economic analyses and models
– Knowledge of Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, etc.)
– Experience in Salesforce Application Development and Architecture