The Configuration and Data Manager will be joining the Strategic Response Team. The team deliver a mixture of first line support to projects, and strategic improvements for the business. The ideal candidate will have a solid grounding in configuration and data management principles and process, and an enthusiasm to develop new skills, interacting with a wide variety of technologies and stakeholders all points in the product lifecycle.
The role has 2 main elements, firstly working with a range of projects to deliver configuration data management activities during peak times, typically for milestone delivery, or project start up. Secondly using the experience from these projects in developing realistic and effective strategic improvements with the Configuration and Data Management Pression Lead and deploying these across the whole business.
- Demonstrable experience with configuration management processes, procedures, and tools
- Demonstrable experience in the 5 core configuration management activities
- Demonstrable experience of data management for structured and unstructured data
- Domain knowledge of the internationally recognised CM standards or equivalent methods (e.g. ITIL)
- Able to define and apply compliant processes within a programme with a view of continuous improvement
- Keen technical advocate and self-learner up to date with the latest trends and innovations; encourages and inspires those around them.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required to collaborate with testers, systems engineers, architects, software and hardware designers / developers, manufacturing, and management
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and adapt quickly to changing requirements
Preferred Skills / Experience:
- Experience of managing assets including documentation, hardware, virtual devices, software, licenses
- Experience in complex solutions for large government organisations or private corporations using a diverse engineering and technology team
- Experience of Configuration Management tool migration projects
- Experience of leading and delivering structured improvement projects e.g. Green Belt
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.