Cloud Solutions Architect – AWS, Cloud, Risk, Front Office, CI/CD, Strategy, Design, SDLC
My client, a leading asset management firm, is seeking a talented Cloud Solutions Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role requires an expert understanding of AWS, as you will be charged with undertaking design work for the cloud architecture. Whilst analysing various technologies and architecture patterns to help advance the long term strategic vision of the organisation.
The ability to build long standing relationships with both the wider team and senior stakeholders is equally essential. And the role will demand the ability to successfully influence individuals both internal and external to the organisation.
Candidates must have:
- Public cloud expertise in AWS, with specific experience in VPC, Route53, CloudFront, CloudWatch, EC2, ECS, EKS, IAM, KMS, S3, EBS, RDS, ElastiCache, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Lambda, and API Gateway.
- Broad and deep knowledge across numerous IT infrastructures, platforms, tools, and technologies, both architecturally and operationally (e.g., microservices, Java, Spring, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, Spinnaker, DevOps, and security).
- Experience migrating legacy applications to a service-oriented, cloud-optimized architecture within a large IT shop.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively both internally and externally with business and technical audiences.
- A firm understanding of risk in financial environments and the domains contained within.
- A working knowledge of front office asset classes, including Equities and Fixed Income.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prominent investment manager whilst developing your career in a challenging but supportive environment.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.Job type