Cloud Engineer *Remote UK WFH* to 95k
Cloud Engineer (Kubernetes GCP) *Remote UK WFH*. Are you a technologist seeking a role where you can progress your career and see the impact of your work?
You could be joining a fast growing site for UK holiday rentals that has seen unprecedented success in the last eighteen months as they ramp up their tech investment.
As a Cloud Engineer you will take ownership of managing the Cloud infrastructure which has recently been migrated to Kubernetes in Google Cloud; youll seek improvements and push the use of modern managed services such as Cloud Tasks, Memorystore and others. Youll also collaborate with the wider engineering team to deliver modern, fast and effective deployment pipelines; providing advice / coaching and ensuring best practices for logging, security, backups and monitoring to enhance site reliability.
Theres a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work fulltime, permanently from home anywhere in the UK, with the caveat that youll meet up with the team occasionally for socials (all expenses paid).
- You have experience as a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer within a start-up or scaling SME
- You have a strong knowledge of Kubernetes
- Ideally you will have Google Cloud Platform experience (GCP); if not AWS or Azure are also fine
- You have experience across a range of Cloud infrastructure aspects including networking, storage, managed services and access controls
- You have experience with CI/CD tools such as Gitlab, GitHub Actions, CircleCI
- You understand IaC, ideally with Terraform experience
- Youre collaborative with Agile team experience
As a Cloud Engineer you will earn a competitive salary to ( 95k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4450 to find out more about this Cloud Engineer (Kubernetes GCP) opportunity.