ManpowerGroup has partnered with a leading Financial Services organization in the Addison, TX for a contract Cloud Engineer to assist their team.
Title: Cloud Engineer
Location: Addison, TX
Duration: 12 months
- Create and maintain the target architecture blueprints along with strategic roadmaps
- Define shared application components, platforms, interfaces, and development tools
- Plan and lead proof of concepts (POCs) in support of new technology and/or new design approaches
- Provide high-level design choices and recommendations based on architecture alternative analysis
- Drive buy vs build decisions based on enterprise and industry drivers
- Guide technology teams on enterprise policies, standards, tools, or platforms
- Ability to define solutions to solve large scale, complex business problems
- Design experience addressing high resiliency, scalability, performance, and concurrency requirements
- Experience with Java/Spring and/or .NET technologies
- Proficient in API management, Events architecture, Microservices and Cloud native solutions
- Hands on experience with container technologies, e.g.: Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Experience with designing security solutions for applications, APIs and/or container technologies
- Adept at IT operations, Agile Methodology, Software Development Lifecycle, and Systems Architectures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including effective presentation to stakeholders
- 5 to 10 years of software architecture, technology architecture or equivalent.
- Experience with API management and Workflow solutions, e.g., MuleSoft, Pega, Camunda
- Experience with hybrid cloud implementations, leveraging Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Deployment and Container automation.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Benefits? Yes, you can enroll in our corporate discount benefits package
- Remote Workers? Start out remote and expected to go into the office on a hybrid schedule so local or willing to relocate at your own expenses. NO 100% REMOTE
- Visa Sponsorship? Not offered
- Corp-to-Corp? Not eligible
How to Apply:
For immediate attention please apply online and send an email
About Experis https://www.experis.com/
Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup family of brands. ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through our brands and offerings: Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells.