Cloud Engineer – Inside IR35 – Glasgow – Hybrid
Day Rate – up to 600
Duration – 6 months
Harvey Nash's Client are hiring a Cloud Engineer, you must have relevant experience of deploying and supporting services and code for large, complex solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Will have a deep understanding of the AWS platform and deep experience with Infrastructure as Code for automation and configuration management.
Other Skills & Experience Required
- Solid and demonstrable understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery methodologies.
- Ability to work within an agile development and DevOps approach is essential.
- Good knowledge of standards, architectures and best practices for infrastructure, network and systems security and service availability. A good knowledge of performance tuning, setting up system monitoring, of capacity planning, business continuity, system support and failure diagnosis is also required.
- Relevant experience of using tools such as Cloud Formation, Terraform and Ansible is a must.
- Knowledge and experience (including in the application) of cloud infrastructure automation tools is desirable.
- Requirement to participate in a collaborative schedule for 24/7/365 support and maintenance.
- Experienced in Gitlab (not just using the tool but awareness of functionality, upgrading),Experienced in Python, Terraform, Networking, Proxy analysis, Containerisation, Jenkins, Selenium
- Experienced in Terraform in particular maintaining terraform platform, Microsoft Windows in AWS environment (infrastructure as code), containerisation EKS, ECS
Please note that a BPSS clearance is required for this post.