Marshall Wolfe is proud to be supporting a leading technology company in the search for an experienced and highly motivated Cloud Engineer.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Cloud Engineer to make an impact implementing, supporting and optimising cloud native solutions. You will be responsible for building and maintaining environments for high profile, enterprise clients.
You will work with clients and project delivery teams to build and manage the ongoing improvement of critical production systems in an automated and scalable way. You will be an essential contributor to the DevOps culture; including automating the deployment of solutions by continuous delivery and promoting adoption of automation principles.
* Experience building & managing production systems/platforms
* Experiencing in AWS serverless services (Lambda, API GW, SNS, SQS, and Dynamo DB).
* Experience deploying solutions using AWS SAM or the Serverless Framework and defining APIs in Swagger.
* Deep knowledge of an Infrastructure-as-Code toolset (Cloudformation/Terraform)
* Comfortable with scripting/automation of tasks (Python or Bash/Powershell)
* High level understanding of databases, networking and storage systems.
* Understanding of continuous integration and delivery, with implementation in AWS Code or Jenkins.
* AWS Certification – SysOps Associate/DevOps Pro
* Exposure/Interest in Machine learning, AI and Data Science highly desirable
Remote working available
Skills required: API, Data Science, Infrastructure, Machine Learning, Networking, Python
Technologies required: AWS, BASH, Jenkins, PowerShell, Python, Swagger, Terraform
Date: January 06, 2022