Role: Senior Cloud Engineer
Salary: 65,000 to 70,000
Here at 83zero, we are partnered with an exciting start-up within the e-learning space. Our client have hit the ground running and are on track to be one of the leaders in their field, they are currently supporting over 15,000 clients monthly worldwide.
Due to all their success, they have an exciting opportunity to expand their team within the UK. They are looking to hire a Senior Platform/ Cloud Engineer to be involved in pushing their DevSecOps journey forward and drive the improvement of their platform.
Our client is committed to their flexible working policy and is offering full remote working with the added bonus of a team's trip abroad to meet the team and enjoy the sunshine!
- Contribute to the delivery of backlog with your Scrum team
- Ensure optimal monitoring, reliability and operations of their platform
- Coach, mentor and train product-aligned Scrum teams in owning and supporting their applications and services in production
- Support product-aligned Scrum teams in continuously improving their applications, and continuous integration and deployment practises
Technical Keys Skills & Experience Required:
- AWS – Kubernetes, API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, Eventbridge, etc.
- Cloud architecture, patterns and best practise – scalability, caching, events, routing, etc.
- Continuous integration tools – GitHub, CircleCi, SonarCube, etc.
- Monitoring tools – DataDog, Sentry, StatusPage, etc.
- Enthusiastic about your technical domain in keeping up to date with the latest technology and sharing knowledge with the team
- Strong communicators and collaborators
- Possess a clear sense of ownership and desire to see your team grow and learn
- Flexible Working
If you think that you would be suitable then please apply and one of our recruiters will be in touch.