Cloud Engineer – Fully remote Working & 4 day working week – AWS – SaaS – Cloud Application Deployment – Miller Maxwell has partnered with leading provider of sophisticated data solutions to corporate organisations across Europe. The business started as a pure data provider, over the past fifteen years this has expanded to analysis, refinement, transformation and providing a state-of-the-art digital services platform to their clients.
They are looking for a Cloud Engineer to work remotely supporting and maintaining their applications from deployment stage and beyond into the cloud. You work would within their technical operations team who help deliver reliable and highly available services through cloud technology. This Systems Administrator would suit someone with some experience around SaaS or at least has worked within the software industry, who is technically able to cover on-prem and cloud deployed infrastructure.
The Cloud Engineer responsibilities:
- Manage deployments, installations and configurations of applications onto client environments.
- 3rd Line application support within a cloud environment.
- Utilise broad technical knowledge to perform troubleshooting skills and provide excellent customer service.
- Manage the implementation of application onto the AWS environment.
Cloud Engineer required skills:
- 5 Years’ experience working within the software industry, ideally focused on SaaS
- Windows environment experience.
- Excellent SQL ability including database querying (MS SQL and MySQL)
- PowerShell scripting
- Understanding of the SDLC
- Exposure to AWS technologies
This Cloud Engineer position offers the opportunity to work fully remote, with no requirement for you to work on Fridays. This role will offer a candidate exposure to cutting edge cloud tech along with the ability to play a key role within technical operations. Please feel free to click apply should you wish to find out more.