Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for a Cloud Engineer. This position is a 12-month contract for one of our key clients, a big financial company.
Job Title: Cloud Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC, 27006 (Hybrid role)
Duration: 12+ months (Possible extn)
- Bachelor's degree
- Five (5) years' experience delivering IT projects to a medium/large enterprise.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience with Google Cloud.
- Experience working with Linux and Windows Operating System
- Demonstrated technical expertise in their field, including experience deploying one or more large-scale cloud-based systems.
- Knowledge of current cloud architecture, best practices, tools, and frameworks as well as emerging technologies, trends, and processes
- Automation experience that includes Python and some Infrastructure as Code languages
- Experience using automation and CI/CD tools such as cloud forms, terraform, puppet, ansible, Kubernetes, Jenkins, GitHub, Git, Maven, Docker, etc.
- Ability to communicate to a broad range of audiences.
- AWS Professional Certification
- Experience with other cloud providers such as MS Azure or Google Cloud
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Real-world implementation experience of CI/CD, Automation, and cloud-native services
- An understanding of ITIL practices and procedures as it relates to the cloud.