About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Information Security Engineer…
In this role, you will:
- Identify and establish the necessary structures, roles & responsibilities required within the Cloud IAM & DevOps teams
- Serve as subject matter expert for IAM operations on multiple public Cloud IAM technologies / solutions
- Define the IAM cloud centric measures and performance metrics to track the effectiveness of the services and enforcement of controls
- Manage the automation of cloud components using Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) principles within a CI/CD pipeline
- Create/enhance automation scripts, CICD pipelines to implement IAM roles, policy bindings in the public cloud environment
- Work on automation using CICD/Jenkins /GCP pipelines, Terraform scripts for IAM infrastructure setup and capabilities deployment.
- Support public cloud hosted applications and infrastructure services by maintaining and enforcing IAM policies and procedures.
- Work on any escalation for IAM issues within public cloud platforms
- Identify gaps and recommend solutions to improve operational efficiencies across IAM processes and patterns
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience with IAM (Identity and access management) concepts in the cloud and technologies in Cloud Platform (GCP, Azure or AWS)
- Extensive experience with Cloud IAM functionality across multiple public cloud services (IAM Roles, Permissions and Policies)
- Experience delivering complex enterprise wide cloud information technology solutions
- Experience securing IaaS/PaaS private cloud or DevOps environments
- Experience with modern DevOps tools and languages (examples: Jenkins, Github, Terraform, Ansible)
- Experience in Active directory and its federated access
- Strong understanding of DevOps, Automation with CICD pipelines
- Experience automating system administration tasks, deployments, and other repeatable tasks
- Industry recognized technical or security certifications (Google/ Azure certifications, CCSP) is a plus
- Agile experience
WINSTON SALEM, NC
$84,000.00 – $149,400.00 Annual
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.